Today I give you the ‘Green Option’. As with the Yellow Option, I have kept the existing floorboards lightly white-washed (my eventual plan), and the timber trusses exposed rather than painted white. At the moment I like how they contrast with the white walls and ceiling.
Items in this material board include:
- Muji craft paper binders – £4.95 each
- Alex Drawer Unit from IKEA – £50 each
- Furniture Linoleum from Forbo Marmoleum in Conifer Green – £25/ m2
- Grey Concrete Pot from Conpot – £20
- Wrong for Hay Lens Cork Box – £24 for the small box. Also available in other materials like ash and marble.
- Anglepoise Desk Lamp – I have a restored one that I bought in Camden Market ages ago. But you can buy a new one from Heals for £130 in brushed stainless.
- Copenhagen Chair by Hay – £140-£250 depending on finish
- Photo of fruit delivery truck from our travels in Sicily last year